Contact Us


Contact Your Homeowners Association

Your Name (required):

Your Email (required):

Subject (required):

Your Message (required):

Please Select Recipient(s)(required):

Rob Shear (President)Galileo Lopez (Vice President)Susan Hanson (Treasurer)Greg Seiler (At Large)Reghu Gopinathan (Secretary)Eric Spradlin (Architectural Review Board)Dan Gordon (Property Manager)

Please solve the following equation (required):

I'm not a owner. Is there a away I can get a membership to the pool for the summer?
Short answer is Yes! You need to check with the home owner if you are a renter. The homeowner must transfer the pool rights to you as the renter on an annual basis for as long as you are a tenant.
I noticed a safety hazard / something that needs to be fixed. Who do I report it to?
Please send any safety concerns to our property manager Dan Gordon @
My gas mantle has burned out. How do I get a new one/replace it with an electric system?
For new mantles please bring a check to Capital Property Management at 3914 Centreville Road made out to Armfield Farm HOA for $6.00 as they do not accept cash or credit cards at the office.

They are open Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.

The HOA does not endorse any business over another, however many residents have used Brite Lite to convert to electric.
How do I get the pass code for the tennis courts?
For security reasons and abuse, the HOA may change the access code as needed and without notice.

For the latest code send an email to
When are the HOA board meetings?
Generally, fourth Thursday @7pm at Capital Properties located at 3914 Centreville Road.
What is waterline insurance?
Did you know that the line is the homeowner’s responsibility? Repairs can run in excess of $6,000. Homeowners insurance is unlikely to cover this expense. However, Dominion Power does have a separate insurance that you can add to your bill for just a few dollars a month. To contact them, call 1-866-DOM-HELP.
What are the nearby schools?
Armfield Farm feeds into Lees Corner Elementary, Franklin Middle, and Chantilly High School. See our schools page for more details here
Can I reserve space at the pool (during the summer) for a party?
Reservation of Rear Picnic Area Procedures:

  • Residents and pool members may reserve the rear picnic area including the 3 picnic tables for up to four hours with at least 72 hours notice. Our community manager will maintain a calendar at the front desk.
  • The fee to reserve the area will be $20 payable only via check to Armfield Farm HOA. The check can be left with the lifeguards at the front desk.
  • The fee includes 10 guest passes that can only be used during the 4 hour window. Additional passes can be purchased for $2 each.
  • Residents must inform the lifeguards of the expected amount of people that will be using the picnic area. Events that exceed 50 people will require 7 days notice to ensure appropriate lifeguard coverage.
For additional information contact
Does anyone offer swim / tennis lessons?
There are swim and tennis instructors who live in Armfield Farm and provide lessons to our residents. Please see newsletter or Facebook page for latest information.
Do the HOA dues include trash service?
Currently all residents are responsible for their own trash service. Community options are:

American Disposal (703-368-0500)

Republic Services (703-818-8222)
What are the annual community events?
Spring fling
Summer pool party
Community yard sale
Community cleanup day
Halloween event
Turkey bowl
Santa on a fire truck
How do I report an architectural violation?
You can contact any member of our association through our website here
I want to make a change to the exterior of my home. What is the process to get that approved?
We understand that we all make improvements, and in order to maintain uniformity throughout the community we have established architectural guidelines to which you as a resident must abide by.
If you would like to make changes, please begin by filling out an architectural review project form. The form can be found in the documents section.
email or with any questions.
Where are Armfield Farm's amenities?
Armfield Farm has some great amenities from Community Pool, Tennis Courts, Volleyball Court, Basketball Courts, Four Playgrounds, Baseball/Soccer Fields and more. To see the locations please see the facilities page
Where/when do I send my HOA dues?
Dues are typically due quarterly. You will receive your quarterly invoice by mail with payment instructions.
How do I advertise in your newsletter?
To place an ad by mail, send the ad, request form, and appropriate payment to: Armfield Farm Homeowners Association c/o Rob Shear 3566 Armfield Farm Drive Chantilly, VA 20151

Rates are current for the Summer 2016 issue and are subject to change.

Receive a 5% discount with a 1 year (3 issues) subscription

Full page / 7” W x 9” H / $150.00 (single) / $427.50 (annually)
Half pag /e 7” W x 4” H / $85.00 (single) / $242.25 (annually)
Quarter page / 3” W x 4” H / $45.00 (single) / $128.25 (annually)
Business Card / 3” W x 2” H / $30.00 (single) / $ 85.50 (annually)

Please e-mail with any questions
How often does your newsletter come out and where can I read back issues?
Our newsletter is published 3x per year Spring/Summer/Winter issues. You can catch up on back issues on our website under documents
How do I volunteer/where do you need volunteers?
We are constantly looking for volunteers in the community to serve on different committees and task forces for special projects (like traffic calming).

We are currently seeking Safety & Security Committee Chair, and a Communications Chair.

Additionally, Swim Team and Social Committee are always seeking assistance on various events. Contact or see volunteer page for Stingrays.
How can I connect with Armfield Farm through social media?
You can find us on Facebook and twitter at the following links.

Facebook Page:

Follow us on Twitter:

Community Yard Sale Page:

Note that they are closed groups and approval is needed prior to joining.
Can I use the Clary Sage soccer/softball/baseball field for an organized league event?
All fields are for community use only. You can organize a pickup soccer, football, or softball game with community members and their guests. Leagues and organized sports are not permitted.